KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Management and expansion of existing customer relationships in the key account area as well as acquisition of new customers
- If required, consulting of area customers on site to optimize the design / presentation of goods, stocking, control, management of the areas as well as evaluation of the given situations, etc.
- New customer acquisition for expansion
- Preparation of analyses for the development of recommendations for the sales/design and purchasing strategy
- Analyses of sales and derivation of necessary measures (pricing, reordering, etc.)
- Assortment work in terms of depth and breadth of shares
- Permanent NOS support
- Communication of feedback to relevant departments (management, internal sales, design, purchasing, field sales, etc.)
- Active involvement in shaping the new CRM strategy to streamline processes
- Maintenance and conceptual development of sales and management concepts and EDI – standards
- Participate in collection meetings with merchandise knowledge / feedback from POS.
- Determination and control of the demand for goods at the POS
- Reporting to superiors at sales manager level
- extensive experience in working with key accounts, professional space concepts, their implementation, optimization and daily handling
- Resilient understanding of numbers and affinity for numbers, strong analytical skills, very good comprehension skills
- very high level of soft skills, especially communication and motivation skills
- organized and structured way of working
- profound experience from the surface mandatory
- Negotiation skills, high level of initiative, team player, able to work under pressure, flexible, very good communication and sales skills
- Mature experience in new customer acquisition
- Passion for retail // Sense for fashion, trends and merchandise presentation
- Product range expertise for optimum advice to area customers
- ideally, contacts to purchasing decision makers in retail, ideally in fashion, preferably also in accessories
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise resource planning, good MS-Office skills and understanding of technical interfaces (EDI, API, etc.)
- High willingness to travel (driving license class 3 or B)
- German and English spoken and written
We have aroused your interest? We look forward to receiving your application documents. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us.
If the position does not meet your expectations, please feel free to send us your initiative application. We will contact you in the future when we can offer a matching position.
HFT Consulting – human resources in fashion
Mrs Denise Tennie