HEAD OF PRODUCT MANAGEMENT FOOTWEAR
- Management of collections and collection developments in compliance with price and timeline as well as market conditions
- Management of a cross-departmental team (approx. 15-20 employees)
- Control of market and trend research, implementation of findings in new product developments
- Testing and introduction of impulses in the field of technical innovations (biomechanics, plastics technology, electronics, etc.) and types of manufacture
- Close feedback to the sales department
- Close cooperation with the purchasing, production and quality departments
- Independent planning and implementation of subject-specific projects
- ideally a product-related, creative and/or technical education in the footwear sector, if applicable. from the textile industry; alternatively, gladly other, technical training background, e.g. plastics technology
- several years of professional experience in a leading position in the shoe industry (if applicable). Textile industry, ideally with technical and/or creative responsibilities
- Competence in the processes of (shoe-technical) product development – from the first idea to delivery
- Knowledge of the operations and requirements of a manufacturing company in the footwear industry.
- Leadership competence of small / medium sized teams
- Sense for trends & innovations
- High level of communication skills / curiosity and innovative strength
- Distinct social competence and team strength
- process-oriented, analytical, entrepreneurial as well as strongly networked thinking
- German & English spoken and written
We have aroused your interest? We look forward to receiving your application documents. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us.
If the position does not meet your expectations, please feel free to send us your initiative application. We will contact you in the future when we can offer a matching position.
HFT Consulting – human resources in fashion
Mrs Denise Tennie